Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Day 100

12/1/15

Day 100: Feeling sick

Question: What do you love and hate about Winter?
Answer: I love the chance to gather with family and friends for holiday parties and social gathering thanks to Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and my birthday! I hate the cold, the dirty icy snow that piles up everywhere (when we actually get snow) and the winter blues.

- Warm ups
- Run liners for the length of a song
- Get out bands
- Fly out and chest presses pyramid
- Dice Game
- Get out yoga mats
- Put a chair on it
- chair dips
- side climbers
- Yoga Stretching

Today I felt awful. I was tired, my stomach was really upset and I was cranky. I could hear all the negative coming out of my mouth but couldn't seem to stop being a downer. I went straight home after class, got into my pj's, heated up a quick breakfast and I just crashed in bed after telling the hubs that I didn't feel good. I took a good few hour nap and felt almost better.

The only good thing I could come up with for my question of the day was my water became cold. I could list off 1,000 things I hated about winter though!! Since I am feeling better, I decided to actually flesh out my answer and now I am happy with it. I would really like to have more get together's with friends but that requires actual friends and a good location to party.

I decided to go to Reno last night to get some winter clothing shopping done for the kids and husband, I hate shopping for myself but I did end up with a couple of pair of leggings! I ate fast food, which my tummy was not used to and even took a trip to Starbucks. I think the combination of everything just killed my stomach and wore me out. If I missed today, I would have been even more miserable so I just took it slow and was happy I went, bad attitude and all.

I did sit out on a bit of the yoga stretching and I kinda zoned out playing the Lilly and Addie so when I looked over at Coral, she was doing what looked like a tilted broken foot pose, rofl, I am going to have to start doing yoga again on my own so I can look somewhat decent with all the skinny mama's doing their thing!

So for those mama's who read my blog, I am so sorry for my negative attitude. I am really trying my best to change that. Please remember that even though I have been going to this group for 100 days now, I am really not used to hanging out with people and my personality shows it.



No comments:

Post a Comment