Monday, December 7, 2015

Day 102

12/3/15
Day 102
Question: If you celebrate, do you have your Christmas tree up?
Answer: Not yet, I should get it up this week end though
- Warm ups
- Get into 2 lines, grapevines and other things across the room
- Get out bands, rotations of
- arm circles
- step out, step in
- hammer curls
- overhead press
- inner thigh band pulls
- Dinosaur book
- Mama Bear
- Get out towels for yoga stretches and flexes
- Bicycles
- Cool down, pack up and get ready for playdate activity!

Today went smooth! I got a good arm workout in and I enjoyed the band work. I tried the bear crawls again and I made it once across the room then I switched over to high knees. I am slowly building up to moving in that position and I felt so happy. I am going to keep on trying and improve a little more each time. 
The towel yoga was pretty fun, I was able to do most of the drill, besides some of the sliding backwards stuff, I tended to slip a little too fast so I did it a bit slow and got at least a couple in. The side to side yoga stretches felt good and it really helped me feel my muscles in my tummy more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment