Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Day 99

11/30/15

Day 99: New hip moves

Question: Describe your Thanksgiving in one word
Answer: Enjoyable

- Warm ups
- Circle the square with different moves
- Dinah with the bands
- Get out our yoga mats
- Complete a few rotations of:
- hip to the wall, lift one leg. Switch sides.
- lay down on your side, butt to the wall, knees bent. Switch sides.
- still laying on your side, butt still against the wall, angled and one leg straightened
- Plank with your hand against the wall, switching
- Downward dog
- Place your legs up against against the wall and lay flat on the ground.
- Cool down, pack up and head home

So many new moves today, it was a really nice change of pace. I was running a little behind thanks to a frosted over car but I made it in time for the basic workout.

I loved all the new hip moves, I wasn't feeling weird or odd when I did them and I really like the stretching against the wall at the end. I took the time to do a few extra moves, since I was going to be travelling and siting in a car for a few hours.

As for the picture today, I can totally vouch for all of these improvements! Except maybe the looking younger, haven't been told that one yet, lol, this blog is helping me build up my memory and I am loving all of the compliments that I am getting lately. 

I decided to just shove all the negative away when it comes to my thoughts and replies when getting a compliment and instead brag about the Mama's class and try to get people to come enjoy a free week!


No comments:

Post a Comment