Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Day 101

12/2/15

Day 101

Question: What is your fitness / body goal at the moment?
Answer: Become more flexible and aim for a thinner tummy.

- Warm ups
- Thumbkin and wall sits
- Leg stretches on the barre bar
- Push ups / Plank hold
- Hi Ho the Dairy-o
- Burpees of various styles
- Yoga stretches and balances
- Cool down, pack up and go home

Wall sits, I know by now that I should have taken off my shoes so I could actually get my wall sit correctly but I did not so I just dealt with sliding.

The hi ho's were interesting today, everyone gave big numbers for their exercise and I feel like I could have gone bigger.

The Burpees! Thanks to Kara sharing a burpee video, Coral was inspired to try out a few and they weren't too bad! I can't do the fast burpees yet but I gave it my best until Lilly decided she wanted to be right under me, lol, I had to play a little dodge the toddler while preforming a couple of those moves.

Today was a good day over all, I had a positive attitude and we even went to story time after class.


No comments:

Post a Comment