Monday, December 7, 2015

Day 103

12/7/15
Day 103: booty workout
Question: What is something cute or silly that your kid / kids have done recently?
Answer: Lilly has taken to wearing my socks and they look like leg warmers on her. During the sparkle, Santi kept looking up at the sky looking for Santa
- warm ups stretches
- warm up liners for one song
- get your bands out
- old mac donald
- Hop like a bunny
- go to the barre
- leg flexes
- grape vines in-between leg lifts
- get out mats
- Rotations of
- push ups
- quick feet
- mountain climbers
- donkey kicks and pulses
- hip circles
- yoga poses
- stretch and cool down
- pack up and go home

I am really feeling those push ups that we did today, which is odd since we were mainly focusing on our butts. I did the leg lifts and become covered in sweat! Who knew holding up your leg at that angle would give you such a workout but it was! 
The mix of the bunny and old mac donald felt good on the legs, I was happy that my red band was working good today and I am really surprised that I am not feeling sore in my legs more. 
The hip circles were nice, my hips always end up so tense after our 3 days off so they like to have the stretching. I really need to make sure to go both directions before bed, lol, we kinda dropped the bad since Coral had to leave the room for a moment. 
The mat leg work involved some moves that were pretty crazy, the pulsing part really got me so I had to take it easy. The leg extensions were pretty intense on my hips but I am thankful I stuck it through. 
The yoga stretching felt good on sore legs and arms. I am going to have to really pump up my yoga flexing just so I can stop feeling all creaky and popping through out the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment