Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Day 111

12/22/15
Day 111: It's been a while

Question: What is your favorite holiday tradition that your family does?
Answer: I currently don't have one but when I was little, we would get to open one present on Christmas eve.

So as some of you may have noticed, I stopped blogging and posting on my facebook account for the past 8 days. I have been working out at every class so please don't think that I dropped off the band wagon! I am going strong but I didn't feel like blogging like I used to and I think the break really helped. 

Workout classes have been going great, I have been working up a sweat every day and Coral had a theme of the 12 Days of Christmas a few days back and it was crazy intense! Everyone was panting and dripping sweat once that class was over! When I got home and took my shower, I think it was the best feeling ever, lol. 

I will make sure to keep everyone in the loop but I will be changing up my blogs to be when I feel like posting and more of a thought process instead of listing out everything that I had done that day. 

Happy Holidays to everyone who celebrate and I will check in again, perhaps on Monday, our next class! 

Final notes: I had the great idea of a gift for myself or for anyone else in the class: I would love the gift of a month paid for my workout class, lol, that just occurred to me this morning and I thought it was pretty dang genius! It is something I would use and get the most joy out of. This will also be applied around the time of my birthday. I will never say no to a gift that I can use!


No comments:

Post a Comment