Saturday, April 2, 2016

Plexus Slim Challenge Day 13

Day 13 4/2/16

Plexus Slim

Whoa, you guys. This milk is so amazing!!! I am so in love with it and I just had one glass today! When I mixed 13 oz of it with plexus and drank it, I had a wonderful coconut after taste and the level of sweet was perfect. If only it was cheaper. This is going to be a rare treat for me.


Feeling Better

I feel much better after venting so much on my last blog and I actually got a full night's sleep last night. I spoiled myself this morning with cinnamon pancakes and bacon. I have had the windows open so I could enjoy all the fresh, warm air and I have a yummy pot roast in the crock pot. 

I took the time to speak with my husband a bit more about some of the things I am stressed over and that really helped me as well. I am still stressed out and feeling anti social but it is not as bad as yesterday. 

Also, please remember! I only weigh and measure myself on Monday's. I feel like some people who ask me about my results don't bother reading my blog, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment