Thursday, April 7, 2016

Plexus Slim Challenge Day 18

Day 18: 4/7/16

Plexus Slim



I can't believe it has already been 18 days! I ended up switching over to plain vanilla unsweetened almond milk and it was so depressing. I can't wait to switch back to coconut!

I helped a friend clean out her storage unit and that was a great workout! I was in the sun, getting some fresh air and sweating!

I have been asked by a couple people to talk more about how I am feeling while taking the plexus. To be honest, I haven't noticed any changes that I can thank plexus for. I know that drinking the water is a great way to flush toxins and other crap out of my system and when I missed the 100 oz for two days straight, I ended up feeling really crappy even though I took my plexus.

I ended up with two days of bad head aches, feeling thirsty and cranky. Today I drank over my 100 and I felt awesome!

So far my results and thinking are that water and being active is helping me more than just the plexus by itself. Although, if I see any losses on the measuring Monday then I will 100% give that to plexus since I am not actively working out or stressing over what I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment