Thursday, April 14, 2016

Plexus Slim Challenge Day 25

4/14/16

Plexus Slim

Good evening, everyone! I am really late on the blogging today, for not even supposed to be blogging anyways, I am sure keeping a good daily record, lol

I was awful with my water today since I went food shopping. Always am bad on the water intake when I go out of town. I did manage 44 oz of water though, so that is more than I usually manage on these kind of trips. 


My special Drink: Caramelized Honey Frappacino 

Okay, whenever I go out of town, I ALWAYS stop at a Starbucks and pick up a drink. Well, today was my first time out of town since I have come back from vacation and since I have been taking the plexus slim, I have only been drinking water and the plexus in the am. That is it. No sugar drinks at all. No teas, or coffee or ANYTHING besides water and Plexus. This was a personal choice and not required but heck, if I am attempting to get 100 oz of water in, why let anything else distract me? 

The results? My god, it was so sweet! My stomach was so upset at me and made me thankful that I only got a small size. I ended up sharing with my daughter and she thought it was the best thing ever, lol

What I learned? My body has been detoxing from sugar without me paying attention since I am not a big sweets fan in the first place, I have noticed that I don't really find desserts appealing unless I am really in the mood. I don't want a dessert every night and I feel fine when I skip one. I guess my wallet will be happy now that I can't really handle Starbucks anymore but my mood will sure be sad. We shall see if this is just a phase or if I am just over the really sugary stuff. 


Workout?

I was so busy today with the shopping and sorting of my food that I will call that my workout. Walking around the store counts as well, lol, it was not the amazing workout that I have been doing these past two days but I think it is okay to let my really sore muscles recover for the day and to pick up some workouts tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment