Thursday, November 26, 2015

Day 98

11/25/15

Day 98: The would be Trial Day

Question: What are you thankful for?
Answer: A healthy family

- Warm up
- Shuffle the square
- Band work, 2x: 
      - Fly out wides
      - Arm curls
      - Squatted rows
      - Chest presses
- Wheels on the bus
- Yoga stretches
- Cool down, pack up and go home


Today would have been trial day but since there was only 3 of us, we decided to do just a normal workout. Coral wasn't feeling too good so I hope that she didn't become worse thanks to holding class.

Arm band work really got my arms going today, I felt the burn and normally that would have caused me to pause and stop but I kept going because I wanted to actually work on getting results. The burn means its working, lol!!!

We did a few balance yoga moves in class and as Coral was demonstrating one of them, I just stared and sighed, she caught that and laughed. She then explained and showed me how it was when she first started with that particular pose. I felt a little tiny bit better but I attempted the pose and while I couldn't hold it as long as the others, as least I tried and didn't just give up, like normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment