Monday, March 28, 2016

Plexus Slim Challenge Day 8

Day 8: 3/28/16

My Results




So everything stayed the same except for my weight, I gained .6

When talking with people about it, we all agree that my stress level over the past week combined with a sudden increase in water is what caused it. On the positive side, this next week should go smoother since my body is getting more used to the water and I will do better to become more active again.

Sum it all up

I started this plexus challenge with no smoking, drinking of soda or alcohol. I haven't done an official workout in over 3 weeks. I try my best to eat 3 healthier meals a day. I drank a good amount of water but nothing close to 100 oz. Overall, I am pretty healthy so it might take me a little longer to see good results.

My Plexus Today

I used 17 oz of vanilla and it was really bland. That threw me for a loop! I think I might bring it down to 14 oz tomorrow. And I just decided to keep it simple and start dating and numbering the packets to show that I am taking new stuff every day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment