Sunday, March 27, 2016

Plexus Slim Challenge Day 7

Day 7: 3/27/16

Plexus Slim

Today I enjoyed a new flavor of Almond Milk, Vanilla Unsweetened! I used 16 oz of the milk and it was actually really good. I think this one might be a keeper.


My Day

Today was Easter Sunday so I took the kids to church and it was actually my first big gathering of people since I had been back from my vacation. It was really odd to be back on my normal routine and exhausting. I got home, made some lunch then had to take a long nap. As a result, I have only had about 40 oz of water today.

I have eaten breakfast, lunch and a couple snacks but no dinner as of yet and I am just wanting to go back to bed. I have been over using the computer lately so I have also been dealing with a headache that only gets bad when staring at the computer screen. Go figure, lol

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my weigh in day and I am rather nervous. I guess I should be happy that I did not have a huge Easter family gathering this year and didn't over eat, lol, I shall be expecting SOME kind of changes between all these bathroom breaks and being home and healthy eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment