Thursday, March 24, 2016

Plexus Slim Challenge Day 4

Day 4: 3/24/16

Today has been really exhausting. I had another late start to my water intake but managed to get back on track.

I bumped up my dark chocolate almond milk to 16 oz today, to see what that does to the sweetness. It kinda helped and it helped give me more fluids, lol. Please note, I do not include the slim when measuring out my 100 oz of daily water.

Food took a back burner today. For breakfast, I only had a bowl of cereal, and a double protein English muffin with butter. For dinner I ate a bowl of pork stew. There was a couple snacks here and there but nothing to keep me happy. I spent the day in a bad mood and am so happy the day is almost done.

Today's work out consisted of scrubbing and more house cleaning. I am so ready to just hire a maid to take over all this cleaning crap :(

So I went back to my first Plexus entry and I explained exactly what the product is that I am taking. If you have any questions, please ask me!


No comments:

Post a Comment