Friday, March 25, 2016

Plexus Slim Challenge Day 5

Day 5:  3/25/16

Plexus Slim 
Today's Plexus Slim was taken with 12 oz of liquid and oh man, I am not doing that again! It was way too sweet and I realized why I bumped up the liquid content in the first place, lol!!! I think I will be going back to either 14 or 16 oz in the morning.


Eating habits today and Water Intake
Breakfast: 2 sausage links, 1/2 an english muffin with butter and some seasoned potatoes
Pre-Lunch snack: Fruit salad and a hard boiled egg and a couple pieces of little sausage bites
Lunch: Left over pork stew
Dinner: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and carrots.
Dessert: Peanut butter cookies
Water level: 100 oz of water and still drinking!

Workout or lack of?
I did have a few walk around moments but nothing major and that was okay with me because I am so exhausted from all the cleaning and I am still not finished. I did get one of my new workout magazines in the mail today so I am thinking about trying something small in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment