Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Plexus Slim Challenge Day 3

Day 3 of Plexus Challenge: 3/23/16

Today was a busy day for me and exhausting so I am not sure if I am feeling any results of the plexus slim or not. I decided to switch up my milk source to Silk Almond because the container was bigger. I also added 14 oz of milk so I could see if that helped tone down the sweetness. It kinda helped but it was still really sweet. I completed my 100 oz for the night and am hoping that my body will get used to it sooner vs later so I can cut my potty breaks in half.

My activity level these past 3 days has been deep cleaning my house, no actual working out has been done. I am hoping to fix that soon but spring cleaning is 100% needed!


2 comments:

  1. When I first started, the Plexus was way, way too sweet for me. I had to mix it with 20+ ounces of water. Now I can do 12 ounces no problem. Cole does it with 6 ounces...yikes! I use SO Delicious brand coconut milk and mix with 96 (because I hate eating breakfast LOL) and the sweetness has gone way down...or maybe I'm used to it? I'm looking forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so late on this reply but yes, I have gotten used to it as well, with the correct milk, it really makes a difference! I am sticking with the 12 oz of unsweetened milk and it works awesome. I am going to have to save up for the 96 because that is delicious and I can't eat in the mornings before working out.

    ReplyDelete