Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Plexus Slim Challenge Day 2

Day 2: 3/22/16

I was wrong on how easy the 100 oz of water would be to consume. I really struggled with it yesterday. I ended up only drink 4 out of 5 bottles. I also had to get used to peeing so much again, rofl!!

Today was much better! I woke up to take my Son to school and drank my plexus while he was getting ready. The taste was way too sweet for me in the morning but it is easier to take it at that time and then wait the 30 minutes before eating.

I also started on my water drinking much earlier so I was able to get so much more in. I managed to get all 5 bottles in and I still have time to drink more.

So far I haven't really noticed any changes in my body or eating habits. I am being more mindful on actually eating 3 meals a day to go along with all the water I am drinking.

I think if nothing else, this is a really nice cleanse after being on vacation for so long.


No comments:

Post a Comment