Thursday, March 31, 2016

Plexus Slim Challenge Day 11

Day 11: 3/31/16

Plexus Slim

I am out of my Vanilla Almond Milk, I only had 8 oz left so I had to use some chocolate to make it 13 oz. That really bummed me out but I will suffer through it until I am out of my current chocolate container, lol


Water Intake

Okay, going to be really honest here. I am so sick and tired of water. 100 oz of water is ALL I drink in a day besides the plexus. No juice, no soda, nothing with flavor or taste. I am going to have to start adding flavor to my water. Infused waters are going to become my new best friend. If anyone has some affordable ways to make infused water, please share.

As a result of this though, I have actually become excited about drinking my plexus in the morning because it actually has flavor, lol!!! It goes by too fast some mornings.

Other things

So I don't think that I am feeling any different by just using the plexus slim by itself. I can see how companies like this can encourage you to take so many products and then suggest something is wrong with you vs the product if you don't have amazing results.

Now, I am not saying that there is anything wrong with this product but the fact that you tend to end up changing your eating habits, increasing your water intake and have the choice of working out more while using this stuff tends to leave me to believe that you are making the changes and the product is getting the credit.

I am only on Day 11 and I am going to keep going, of course! However, I am still wondering if the Plexus Slim is going to stay in my life after this challenge is over.

2 comments:

  1. Infused water is super easy!! Get a big pitcher or an ice tea/ sun tea dispenser (check Rite Aid), and slice up at least a cup of any of the following: orange, cucumber, strawberry, lemon, melon, pineapple, lime, blackberry (or raspberry, and you don't really need to slice em up). Throw it in the bottom, pour good water on top, and let it sit at least 15 minutes before you start drinking it. If you're feeling "spring fresh", add peppermint, thyme, or basil leaves, lavender flowers or stalks, or some sliced ginger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the tips! I will be sure to try these out and then post pictures of my results :)

      Delete