Saturday, March 26, 2016

Plexus Slim Challenge Day 6

Day 6: 3/26/16

Plexus Slim

I used up the last of my Dark Chocolate Almond Milk today and 18 oz was the winning number. It was actually really good and I think I might keep it around that same level.


Activity Today 

I did spend a little time outside but I really enjoyed just resting. I had such a bad headache from spending so much time on the computer lately so I just took a break and enjoyed the sun. I really do miss my daily workouts in the mornings and felt disappointed in myself for not doing something.

Body Progress so far

I think my body is becoming more used to the water that I have been drinking. 100 + oz a day has really been great. I have been going pee less than when I started but still pretty often. One thing I have noticed is my body seems to be using the plexus and water mixture to flush itself in more than just pee. Bowel movements have become more frequent as the days progress. Nothing like a stomach flu but I can tell that my body is getting rid of some awful stuff that has been stored in my body for a while.

Eating Progress

I am so proud of eating 3 meals a day lately. It always seems to be a struggle for me and I am making better choices in meal ideas and portion sizes. I do not account these changes to plexus but on my own personal choices. Once I started with the Mountain Mama workout group, I noticed a big change in eating and my mental health. Going over 3 weeks with no official workout was a big change for me and I am really not liking it. I am hoping that I will get back to some kinda work out soon.

Since I was so excited about my dinner choice tonight, I am sharing a picture. Tonight I made Grilled Fish Tacos with Lime Cabbage Slaw and Cilantro Lime Rice for dinner. Thank you PInterest, lol





No comments:

Post a Comment