Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Day 78

10/21/15

Day 78: Soggy feet relay

Question of the day: Do you speak another language and if no, do you want to and which one?
Answer: No, but I did take both Spanish and German. I am okay with only English.

- Warm up stretches
- Follow the leader to the Trial Day 1/2 mile starting point
- Side Squats on the sidewalk to the bathroom
- Set up for a relay (not in order and I am forgetting a round or two)
- side shuffle / backpedal
- skip / hop scotch
- High knees / Butt kicks
- Run / Squat in front of the strollers
- Move to the picnic benches next to the baseball field
- Rotations on 5 tables of 10 each:
- Leg dips
- Chair dips
- Push ups
- Step ups
- Move to the grass by the bathroom, get out yoga mats
- If you are happy and you know it:
- Pat your knees
- Side to side
- Reach up high / tall
- Ride a Bike
- Do a stretchy body pose Coral learned in Yoga camp
- Stretch out, cool down, pack up, roll out

Today was cold and wet but I got a good sweat going without feeling sick. I did miss out on that new pose that Coral learned but I will make up for it tonight at my Soccer practice. There will be more running and fun to be had then.

My poor feet were so wet after the workout that I was leaving wet foot prints behind with my shoes. I made sure to dry off my feet very well so I don't end up sick! That is the last thing I need right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment