Monday, October 26, 2015

Day 81

10/26/15

Day 81: Arm day

Question: What is one of your irrational fears?

Answer: Irrational is throwing me off. I feel mine are all rational, lol, I will put Swimming in big areas of water on top of my list though.

- Warm up
- Head to the bridge
- Toe Taps
- Jog around to the baseball field
- Divide onto bases and on each base:
- 10 Squat Jacks
- 10 High knees
- Get out bands, attach finger tip height:
- Curtsy squats
- Over head press
- Wall sits
- Reattach bands chest height:
- Fly outs
- Arm extensions
- Remove bands then move to the grass
- Get out yoga mats and attach bands to our feet:
- Flutter kicks
- Legs of a Star Fish
- Stretch it out, Pack up and go home

Today was good, I was able to wear my new workout jacket and it kept me nice and warm. It is so funny to see how the sun affects our workouts and our opinions from the summer weather to being freezing! Going from dreading the hot sun to being happy it is there.

I was so proud of my wall sit today, I made sure to dig in deep and gosh dang, I got stuck. I had to shift out of it before the song was over or I would have fallen over. It would have been an awesome picture, lol, maybe I will get there again on Trial day?

My arms were feeling like noodles after all of that band work, I 100% felt that burn! Now that I have had a few hours to sit, I can say that I am back to popping and creaking since I wasn't moving around so my joints stiffened. Good thing I have soccer practice tonight to work out those extra pops!


No comments:

Post a Comment