Friday, October 23, 2015

Day 80

10/23/15

Day 80: Pioneer and Skate Park

Riddle of the day: How can a pants pocket be empty and still have something in it?

Answer: Ha! Just like last time, guess to find out!

- Warm up
- Head to the Bocca ball area
- Partner up:
- Side walk on the beam, 10 jump ropes, side walk back
- Partner reverse lunges
- Toe Dip across, 10 jumping jacks
- Partner arm curls and over head presses with a band
- Head to grass and get out yoga mats
- Pyramid's of planks starting at 45 seconds, Child's pose after each set
- Side
- Regular
- Side
- Pack up the yoga mats and head to the skate park
- Rotation of: 2x total
- Push ups
- Box jumps
- Run 5 laps
- Chair Dips
- Toe Taps
- Pack up and go home

Today was freaking freezing in the morning. My windshield was frozen over and I really wish I had worn a scarf today. I will do better to remember one on Monday!

That freaking riddle though. My brain was cold and I was still a little stressed so I totally didn't get it until Coral gave a hint. I feel awesome that I did get it though!

I think Pioneer Park is really growing on me and my feet stayed dry so I am enjoying it a bit more than Ganser. The skate park is such an interesting place but sometimes Lilly gives me a panic attack when she wonders too close to a ledge. I am going to have to just keep her in the stroller if she doesn't learn to stay by my side.

I did a bunch of jumping today, it was nice except the chest area. I really need to work on my jumping jacks, lol, I move all over the place! I got so used to doing the low impact ones that my body is confused by an actual jump!

The jump rope was fun as well. I would like to do that one some more. I really felt it in my stomach, in a good way. The only issue I had with it today is that since they were so new and curled up, it kept catching on my feet, lol

My planks do need some work. I have no idea what the heck happened, I used to be better at them. Not sure if it is a mental thing or what. I guess I need to take the time at home to practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment