Friday, October 9, 2015

Day 73

10/9/2015

Day 73: Playing at Pioneer and the Skate Park

Riddle of the day: What is as light as a feather but the strongest person can only hold it for 5 minutes?
Answer: Ha! I guessed it right so I felt awesome. Readers, you can go ahead and guess right there in the comments.

Today we met up at Pioneer Park vs Ganser and it was nice and sunny instead of being rainy. We then moved over to the skate park and that was the first time I was in there. It is actually pretty cool!

- Warm up in the grass
- 5 Minute walk / run on the bike path
- Meet up by the Pinco (or whatever game) area
- Partner up
- one partner lunges
- one partner walks the balance beam, does 10 chest curls, walks back
- Wheels on the bus 2x
- Get out mats
- Pyramid of: 8, 6, 4
- Double leg lifts
- Bicycles
- Circle 8's
- Planks where you move your feet
- Head to the skate park for 2 rotations of:
- Push ups
- Step ups or Box Jump
- Run around
- Chair dips
- Toe taps
- Head to the park playground
- Pull ups using
- Row pull ups
- Play around on the park until you are ready to go home

Today was good! I had fun and it was nice to be able to explore our skate park. I would be okay working out there again, for sure! My calves are so sore from yesterday though and all of that bleacher work that I enjoyed stretching them out.

I actually did a couple box jumps today and I felt so proud of myself. I jumped! It flowed much easier for me than doing the step ups but I think it was just how the curb was located. I am not ready to try this on any type of bench though! No way!



No comments:

Post a Comment