Thursday, October 15, 2015

Day 76

10/15/15

Day 76: College Track

- Warm up by walking the track
- Meet up on the bleachers
- Count downs of:
- Box jumps
- Toes Taps
- Chair Dips 2x
- Bleacher work: I am just listing everything we did. This was NOT done all at once!
- 2 sets of sideways
- 2 sets of sprints
- 2 sets of Pulsing lunges
- 2 Free style
- 2 sets of Squat lunges
- Move to the grass
- Get out yoga mats
- Ab work:  Sing song where one person chooses the exercise and amount we do, plank while we wait
- Push ups
- Mountain Climbers 
- Cat / Cow 
- Stretch it all out, Pack up, head home or to the free mommy and baby yoga class. 

Today I took it easy and made sure to stay hydrated. I was still sweaty and feeling everything we did but not as bad as last Thursday.

I arrived early today so I was able to walk the track at least 4 times. Lilly really enjoyed it and I was okay as well since I was at my own pace and I didn't feel like I was leaving people waiting on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment