Thursday, October 8, 2015

Day 72

10/8/15

Day 72: College Bleachers

Question: What is your favorite soup?
Answer: Albondigas, if homemade or Italian wedding, if canned

1) Warm ups

2) Walk / run the track once

3) Meet up on the bleachers

4) Do sets of these:
- Pulsing Lunges
- Side Squats
- Sprints

5) Calf Pulses 3 ways:
- Toes pointed in
- Toes pointed out
- Toes pointed straight

7) Chair dips

8) Partner up:
- Inner thigh work with the bands
-Trade off with partner to walk / sprint up the bleachers
9) Another set of pulsing lunges

10) Move to the grass

11) Get out yoga mats

12) Apple Tree, 5 Apples

13) Rotate between:
- Alternating Hand Elbow Planks
- Boat pose

14) Stretching and Cool down

15) Round up the kids, pack up and go home

Holy crap, today was intense. I decided to pump it up today and I felt like I was swimming in a pool of sweat and death. My heart rate was up, I looked like I had just taken a shower and I was so proud of myself. My calf muscles were even twitching after all the work that we did!

The squats were an interesting twist today, I really felt them in my legs but in a good way. I wouldn't mind doing those ones again. I did have to take a small break in between a few of the sets that we did because it was sit down or pass out and roll down the bleachers, lol, that sounds bad but I was really not letting myself be lazy today. I drank almost all of my water during the workout but I think I ended up sweating it all out!!

I pushed myself but not over my limit and I am sure I will be really sore tomorrow, maybe even tonight but I had fun and was so proud of being able to just get everything done, even if I had to take breaks.

I am getting kinda worried about tomorrow though since we will be back at the other park. Coral mentioned playing around on some of the play equipment....not sure my arms are up to the challenge of lifting me up, we shall see and it will be fun no matter if I can do it or not since we have such a great support group going on!


No comments:

Post a Comment