Thursday, October 15, 2015

Day 74

10/13/15

Day 74: reluctant workout

- warm up
- move to the bench close to the warm up area
- calf pulses
- push up / plank hold sets
- walk to the bridge
- leg extensions
- walk to the softball field
- relay x2:
- bear crawl or high kicks
- jumping jacks
- skip
- skater hops
- jog or run 
- mountain climbers
- new song:
- hop like a bunny
- jump like a frog
- reverse lunge like a joey
- circle the strollers
- 5 little monkey's 
- get out yoga mats
- rotations of:
- donkey kicks
- fire hydrants
- downward dog
- stretch it out and cool down
- plan playdate for next week and go home

Today was one of those days that I really just wanted to stay in bed and just do NOTHING. It was really awful. Yesterday, I did just that until it was time for me to go coach my Son's soccer team. I knew that I had to get up and get moving in order to boost my mood and get rid of the heavy cloud above me. It worked for the most part but I am still not all the way recovered.


No comments:

Post a Comment