Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Day 82

10/28/15

Day 82: Indoor Cardio

Question of the day: Do you believe in spirits / ghosts?
Answer: Yes

- Warm up
- Leg kicks with flexed foot at the barre bar
- 10 in front then side shuffle across the room and back
- 10 to the side, side shuffle
- 10 to the back, side shuffle
- Leg kicks with pointed toe at the barre bar
- 10 to front, grapevine
- 10 to side, grapevine
- 10 to back, grapevine
- Wall sits to where is Thumbkin
- Line touches
- Jogging
- Lunges
- Get out bands and yoga mats
- Wheels on the bus with the bands
- Old Mac Donald with the bands
- Countdowns of:
- Jumping jacks
- Mountain climbers
- Quick Feet
- Plank Jacks
- Hip lifts
- Stretch it out, pack up then head to story time

Today was pretty kick ass. No going easy before trial day and I am glad for it. I was covered in sweat and feeling everything we did during class. I thought once I sat down, I was going to be stuck on the ground!

During the wall sits, I felt like velcro since I could hear and feel my shirt peeling away from the wall we were using. It was pretty funny. The kids were so funny to watch during this section since they were doing the workout with us in their own way, lol

That count down section was a bit brutal but I pushed through it and only blehed out on the jumping jacks. I did everything else in the correct way, no lower modifications needed. I felt a moment of pride before feeling like keeling over, lol!!!

One down side today is my internet went out for a good portion of the day, hence why my post is so late. I meant to write it out before I started forgetting different moves but alas, I didn't so and now I am missing a few things but I am sure I will remember them later. If I do, I will just edit.


No comments:

Post a Comment