Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Day 70

10/6/15

Day 70: Soft ball base fun

This morning started off really rough for me and I really didn't want to go today, I slept awful and have been so stressed out, I didn't want to bring everyone else down as well.

I had plans to just drive to the park and if I didn't see the group, since I was 15 minutes behind, I would just drive away and no one would be the wiser. The group was still in the warm up area when I got there so no being a sucker for me today, lol!!!!!

I have no idea why I can't remember that working out with the other mama's really brings me out of my funk for at least an hour!! Thank you, Ladies!!

Question of the day: Um, I really wasn't in the remembering mode on this question so I think it was the toughest hike we have ever been on? And an Introduction of ourselves for a new member!

Answer: The group suggested that I talk about the Gnome Trail and pushing Lilly in the Stroller the entire way but if I remember correctly, Coral actually helped me out so that doesn't really count. I gave it as my answer anyways, lol

1) Warm up

2) Head to the bridge

3) Toe Taps

4) Follow the Leader around the softball field

5) Circle the stroller around the pitchers mound

6) Hokey Pokey

7) Leave the strollers in the middle, get into groups of 3

8) Each group will go through a set of exercises and try to tag the other group. Tagged group does Burpees.
- Squat Kicks
- Jumping Jacks
- Leg to Elbow thingie

9) Go to the grass area

10) Get out your Mat

11) Rotation of:
- On one leg: squat then stretch it back
- Side to side push ups
- One legged Burpee
- Reverse Mountain Climbers

12) Get into a plank position

13) A new song! This is a more involved one since members of the group can tell someone else what to do! Also, while you wait for your turn, hold a plank.

“(Name) is here today!
(Name) is here today!
(Second person name), say an exercise because (name) is here today!"
14) Down ward Dog

15) Stretches and Cool down

16) Pack it up and go home

Today was actually really fun and I think thanks to that new song Coral had us do, we had a lot more singers than normal. I will try to actually be on time tomorrow and with a more positive attitude. I am so over being stressed out and just feeling overwhelmed by life. I will take one breath at a time and make sure to smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment