Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Day 85

11/3/15

Day 85: Arm day!

Question of the day: Name a guilty / sinful pleasure

Answer: I had all day to think on this and I am still struggling with an answer. I will just settle on my occasional afternoon nap.

- Warm ups
- Get out your bands, 3 stations 
     - Hammer curls
     - Overhead press
     - Move on backs
- 3 Stations of squats: 40, 30 and 20 seconds
     - Regular squats with side kick
     - Narrow squats with back kick
     - Sumo squats
- Gather up chairs:
     - one person Sumo squats behind the chair
     - one person does Squat and arm extensions with a band
- Dinah arm band work
- Wheels on the bus band work
- Get out yoga mats
- Pilates ab work
- Stretch it out
- Pack up and go home

Holy moly! My arms were noodles after all of that band work! I was all good on the first rounds and then we kept going and my arms were questioning what I was doing, lol

I had a lot of fun today besides the raging headache I had going on and I started feeling sick from a mixture of pain and being too hot. I will make sure to turn on the fan when I need it because I really want to workout and not throw up everywhere.

The chair dips with the bands was an interesting move. I was a little worried that the chair was going to move when I dipped down but having a person behind it doing squats actually helped it stay in place.

The squats felt good on my booty. Thanks to my not so wise decision to re-watch all of the Harry Potter movies, my butt sure has been suffering lately. Too much sitting going on with me! But on the plus side, I have actually been able to just relax and give my body some much needed down time. I haven't been to awful though, I did do a TON of walking around thanks to the Halloween events.

Overall, today was good and my headache lessened after class. I am hoping tomorrow will be better and that I will actually be able to sleep in a little.


No comments:

Post a Comment