Thursday, November 26, 2015

Day 96

11/23/15

Day 96:

- Warm ups
- Run liners
- Barre stretches
- Wall sits with bands
- Read a book: Dinosaurs
- Partner up and do supported Jumping Jacks
- Telling time with feet
- Get on Yoga mats: Pilates Ab work cycle
- Stretch out with Yoga
- Pack up and roll out

I am all over the place with my blog lately. I have been skipping days, telling myself I will do it later and then while I do, I am forgetting things like question of the day or different activities that we had done,

Today is one of those days where remembering the question of the day was just not happening.

The liners were good, I tend to just speed walk vs run or jog. I had fun with the barre stretches, lots of pointed feet and knee bending with that one. I shared a video with Coral and she got a few tips from it. A big thank you from the class was shared with me, lol

The dinosaur book was a lot of jumping. Every time she said the word Dinosaur, we jumped, lol

The jumping jacks are always a challenge on the arms and the ab work went smoothly.

The telling time moves are pretty good on the legs, you want to make sure just to wear socks and no shoes while you are moving one leg and it is great for balance. I am happy to have a clock to reference when my brain pulls a dork and forgets what position I should be in, lol!!




No comments:

Post a Comment