Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day 91

11/12/15

Day 91: Leg Day

Question: Name something positive about yourself
Answer: I am a fast reader

- Warm ups
- Calf pulses
- Barre Bar leg work:
   - 35 each leg, leg lifts with relaxed foot
   - 35 each leg, leg lifts with pointed toe
- Across the room of:
   - Grape vines
   - Lunges
   - Jogging
   - Back pedals
- Band work: Old Mac Donald
- Dice game
- Yoga Mat work with partners
- Boat pose: If you are happy and you know it
- Cool down, pack up and head home

The studio started out really hot this morning, I am really happy that Coral was able to turn down the heat or I would have been miserable! 

The leg routines were pretty good today, I was about to do them all without feeling like ym butt was going to fall off, lol, my only issue was with the calf pulses and the bottom of my feet were hurting instead of me feeling it in my calves. It was odd because I normally always feel it in my calves. 

Old Mac Donald had a couple funny moments, when you go to suggest an animal, always make sure you know what sound they make, lol, otherwise we all make a bunch of crazy weird noises!

The yoga moves Coral had us do today felt good, I was able to pull them off and I didn't feel so bleh about it. I am just glad I didn't let my partner down!

Funny story with one of our leg stretches: We were bending and flexing our legs in different ways and I happen to look over at Coral once my daughter had allowed me to turn my head and all I see is Coral looking like a pretzel with her legs all bent and folded up. I attempted it but failed miserably on that pose, rofl, I did make sure to stretch out my thighs and legs though since that was our focus today.

That dice game never seems to get any easier and I am glad that Coral isn't having us stick with winning and losing rewards, lol, I am finding myself on the slower team but it is okay, at least I am getting my workout in and making sure that I am getting my correct form vs hurrying through everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment