Thursday, November 19, 2015

Day 94

11/19/15

Day 94

Question: Would you rather be trapped in an amusement park or a library?
Answer: I had so many questions before I could actually decided but overall, I went with the amusement park.

- Warm ups
- Running liners
- Barre Bar leg lifts
- Lunges across the room and back
- Push ups with plank hold
- Story game: Lady who swallowed a fly
- Get out yoga mats and bands
- Wheels on the bus
- Yoga stretching
- Cool down, and get ready for play date

Things went good today, that new story was a killer with some of the moves. I kept slipping with my shoes on while doing the push ups but I got them done! For a moment, I thought that I was not going to feel the leg lifts and then we moved across the room to do lunges and there it was, lol, I am feeling okay now though.


No comments:

Post a Comment