Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 90

11/11/15

Day 90

Question of the day: Would you rather make all of your clothing or grow your own food?

Answer: I would just grow my own food. I would have a seriously difficult time with the meat part but I would still try, lol

- Warm ups
- Side Shuffle the square
- Jog the square
- Get out bands for:
- Arrow pose
- Row Squats
- Divide into 2 groups:
- 3 on jump ropes
- 3 on skater hops
- Apple Tree
- Mama Bear, Mama Bear:
- Pivot
- Plank crawl outs
- Squat low
- Jump high
- Jumping jacks with arms in front
- Bear Crawls
- Circle up for Squat lunges
- Get out yoga mats:
- 30 Donkey kicks, each leg
- 30 Donkey pulses, each leg
- 15 Leg circles, each leg
- 15 Leg circles, each leg, other direction
- Take off shoes for cool down yoga
- Pack it up and go home

Today was good! I was covered in sweat and I was still able to maintain a slow and steady pace. I was really worried about becoming over heated during the side shuffles and I totally thought my nose was about to start bleeding. I was okay though and that is when I pulled back.

My upper thighs / legs were much better on the sore today until we hit the Donkey kicks, rofl, I also noticed a difference on how you can feel the muscles when you use your hands and knees to balance vs using your forearms. I did all billion of the leg things though and I was feeling good and sweaty once I was done.

Those bear crawls were crazy for me today. Obviously something I need to improve on! I got a bit dizzy so I had to stop and do a different activity instead. I don't think anyone wants me passing out on them, lol, one of the other mom's was assigned reverse lunges so I just did those. Worked out perfect.

I was really excited that Coral brought out the jump ropes today! I was taking it nice and easy today and I did some travelling jumps. I think that makes it so much easier on my shins which have been building up some resistance so they don't hurt as much when I jump! That is such great news for me!

Ah, the cool down yoga and stretching. I was trying to just unwind in my own little way since my tummy had been a little upset from me getting hungry and a bit hot. I really wanted to do some leg flutters but I figured that wasn't really cooling down so much as more leg work, lol

I may or may not have gotten a spoiler about tomorrow and found out that we might or might not be doing some yoga. I think I am going to bust out my tighter workout pants so I can make sure Coral can catch me on my body posture. My baggy pants tend to hide my figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment