Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 89

11/10/15

Day 89: Arm Day

Question: Introduce yourself and Did you know that you were pregnant before you took the test?

Answer: With both kids, I had a missed period, so kinda. I never got any of the soreness or early morning sickness that some of the other mom's in the group got.

- Warm ups
- Get out bands:
- Wheels on the bus
- Dinah / Working on the Railroad
- Wall sits / Where is Thumbkin?
- Liners
- Skipping
- Run the square
- Lunges
- 100's / Reverse crunch
- Leg Clock stretches
- Stretch it all out:
- Cat / Cows
- Sunbird Pose
- Pack up and roll out


I was so sore today from the windshield wiper things that Coral had us do yesterday that starting out was freaking tough! I pushed through it and now it is at a dull pain. Progress! From what I hear, everyone is happy that I am getting some pains in those muscles because that means I am actually working them down to build them stronger. That's cool with me, I want my bubble butt back!!

Those wall sits are getting me every time. My feet are hurting from trying to slip vs me being able to actually work my butt and thighs like I am supposed to. I will find a solution to this!

We did a new activity today, the Leg Clocks! So happy I didn't slip and land on my face during this workout. It was actually pretty fun. For these, Coral shouts out a time and you want one leg to move to that hour hand.

After class, I had a bunch of bill paying to do so I decided to suck it up and walk everywhere. I have gotten to complacent with my car around. I felt my butt the entire walk and I think it really helped work out a few kinks that I missed during the cool down stretches. If only it hadn't been so cold then it would have been even more awesome.

I am so happy we are inside now and as it turns out, so are a few new mom's who have been joining us lately! Our classes have been getting bigger every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment