Thursday, November 26, 2015

Day 97

11/24/15

Day 97: 100 Ab day!

Question: What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Answer: The crispy skin on the Turkey

- warm up
- 100 seconds each of: 
      - side shuffles
      - lunges
      - sprints
      - back pedals
      - high knees
      - butt kickers
      - grape vines
- Ab work, 20 of each movement, 5 rounds total:
      - crunches
      - flutter kicks
      - supermans
      - ankle taps
      - bicycles 
- Relay of:
      - bear crawls 
      - 10 over head presses
      - high kicks 
      - jumping jacks
- wallsits
- downward dog
- cobra pose 
- 100's
- Stretch and cool down
- pack up and go home

Today was freaking TONS of ab work! Good reason though, we are celebrating our 100 day of working out. My numbers may be a bit off thanks to a few cancelled or missed classed but it was close enough to 100 to make it work, lol

Coral had us do the same ab routine over the span of the entire class and we made sure to do 100 of everything. I have to admit I was really disappointed that I was not more sore after this class. I was covered in sweat and I pushed myself but the next day I wasn't really feeling it as much as I wanted.

The 100 seconds warm up at the start of class seemed to last FOREVER, lol, you never seem to realize how long certain things are until you want to stop but know that you need to keep going!

The stretching and toning is something I am getting better at. I am actually putting more effort into the yoga poses vs just chilling out for some water and it is helping me feel more limber.


No comments:

Post a Comment