Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Day 93

11/18/15

Day 93

Question: What material good would you not be able to give up?
Answer: I went with my Carmex chapstick since that is something I use every night before bed.

- Warm ups
- Side shuffle the white line
- Divide into 4 groups
- Toe tap shuffles
- Squat toe lifts
- Inner thigh band work
- Skater hops
- Wall Sits
- Run to the white line and back to the wall
- Grape Vine liners
- Get out bands:
- Old Mac Donald
- Get out Yoga mats
- Two stations of:
- Flutter kicks with bands
- Leg lifts with band on bar
- Yoga mat Warrior pose
- Pack up and go home

I was feeling kinda bleh last night thanks to fighting off a small sore throat that my daughter shared with me thanks to her teething issues but I felt good during working out today. Lilly was a total cuddle bug so Coral helped me out and wore her in a pack so I could get a good workout in.

I went back to red band today and did good. I also took off my shoes to do the wall sits and it was SO much better! I didn't have slipping issues but my toes were not so attractive today, lol, I took care of that once I got home.

I don't really have much to talk about today other than I had a good workout and built up a good sweat. I am hoping tomorrow will be as good, if not better.


No comments:

Post a Comment