Thursday, November 26, 2015

Day 95

11/20/15

Day 95: The delayed blog

Question: What is the most sore you have been from a workout?
Answer: I had to think about it but I would say from this class because I haven't taken any other type of workout on my own that was to this extent.

-Warm ups
- Barre Bar
- Circle the Square in various ways
- Barre bar work
- Band work
- Thigh Work
     - Inwards and outwards Circles
     - Donkey Kicks
     - Donkey Pulses
- Stretch out, pack up and go home


:Edit notes 11/30/15: So my brain wouldn't really let this one go. I tried to just move on but it wasn't happening, lol, I remembered the question of the day and a few of the workouts that we had done. I added them in.

Life has been so busy and a bit stressful lately so I decided to skip a day on my blog. We worked out of Friday but I never posted about it.

It was a small class, just three of us and Coral but it was still nice. Worked up a sweat working out and it helped me destress a little since I already had been on the go since I woke up. After class, I had a non stop rushing day and was so happy just relax at home for the night.

I am slowly making my way through my scattered and missed posts now. Life has been crazy but it finally calming down!


No comments:

Post a Comment