Monday, November 9, 2015

Day 88

11/9/15

Day 88: Survived another Monday

Question: What was the first thing you did after you woke up?

Answer: I jokingly said I got out of bed but the ladies wanted more to my answer, lol, I went to my computer, checked on my Tupperware business, facebook and a couple of other online sites. Then I started to watch a children's show on Netflix to help my Son get out of bed.

- Warm ups
- Barre Bar Routine, lunges between sets
- Partner up for Chair Routine
- Hokey Pokey
- Boat Pose: Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
- Blank is here today: Various moves while holding planks
- Count Downs of: 
    - Jumping Jacks
    - Plank ups
    - Quick Feet
    - Mountain Climbers
- Stretching and Cool Down

Today was a bit rough. I think between the candy that I have been plowing through over the weekend and getting over heated during the workout, my stomach and head just weren't happy today. I did manage to complete most of the workout so I felt good but I could have given more.

I can definitely see where I need to make a few improvements after today's workout routine. I can not bend, lift and flex like I used to. I guess I really should just pop in my old yoga and pilates dvd's on my days off from class so I can get back to where I used to be.

It really is embarrassing to be the only one in the class who can't be a pretzel and as a result a lot of negative comments come out of my mouth, which make me feel way worse about myself. Doesn't help that when I hear myself talking, I want to just bang my head against the wall since no one really wants to hear me CONSTANTLY trash talking myself.

I am a work in progress and I am paying the price for not caring about myself and just being very unhealthy. I get that we have been at this class for about 88-90 days but I am still so not used to hanging out with people and having adult conversations. I do hate being so negative about life and I am trying to improve that so please bare with me for a bit longer.

And just because I hate being negative, I wanted to share some positive! I was able to go out of town to go shopping right before Halloween and I found a bunch of leggings that were in my budget! I have been putting off buying leggings because I am still upset at how big my stomach is and I do not want to drop a pretty dime on clothing that won't fit me as I am loosing weight.

When I saw the leggings in the store, I just had to cave and buy a few. Best purchase I have made in a long time. Yes, my stomach is not flat but my legs are looking great in those new pants! I now have some variety in what I am wearing on a daily basis that makes me feel good and I have gotten so many compliments that I feel all warm and glowy inside. My hard work is paying off!


No comments:

Post a Comment