Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Day 92

11/17/15

Day 92

Question: Do you have an animal nickname that you call your child / children?
Answer: Nothing current that we do but I think something with Bear has been tossed around with both kids, Lilly might have gotten Lilly bug, once or twice. I tend to use more terms like Sister or Mama when talking to Lilly and I just call Santi Son or Brother.

- Warm ups
- Liners
- Get out our bands:
- Squatted Rows
- Form two stations:
- at the barre: Fly outs and chest press
- on the floor: Arm curls and Arm Circles
- Apple Tree
- Get out mats
- Hi ho the dairy-o
- Yoga stretch and cool down
- Pack up and head home

Today was a bit on the down side for me, I have some personal stuff that has got me really stressed and worried and it showed in my workout. I had to regress down to the green band and I haven't done that in a long while. My hip is also really sore from my shot and I am so over the hurts. I think that today helped with stretching out those muscles though.

Keeping it short and simple today, not really much to talk about but I did go to class and I did get some movement in. Tomorrow will be another day and I just will just breath through it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment