Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Day 60

9/16/15
Day 60: leg and pyramid day
1) Warm up (It is really starting to cool down in the mornings but once we get going, it is very much appreciated)
2) Head to the bridge
3) Toe taps
4) Leg lifts (My thighs were feeling the burn on these today, It felt wonderful! I really need to start doing stretches every morning and night again)
5) Follow the leader to the softball field
6) Where is thumbkin? 5 Fingers, Wall sit between fingers:
- run to grass, jumping jacks
- skipping to grass, skater hops
- grape vines
- lunges
- run the bases
7) Circle in the grass and pyramid of 8:
- squat jumps
- push ups
- quick feet
- plank jacks
(These were such a killer today! I really wanted to get some burn in so I pushed it and even did a few of the actual plank jacks! I did normal squats though, not really ready for the jumping stuff yet, lol)
8) Hokey Pokey
9) Head back to the bridge and our cool down area
10) Get out the bands
11) Flutter kicks (I think we all learned a lesson on why it is important to make sure the bands are anchored on our feet thanks to Michelle, hopefully she doesn't have a bruise tomorrow!)
12) Leg stretch and extends
13) Stretch it all out, pack up and go home
Today was really good for me, I pushed it and ended up sore, sweaty and gross but feeling so accomplished! I love having good days like today since it makes me feel like I am actually burning calories instead of just socializing and getting fresh air, lol
Coral also mentioned some kinda egg pizza that she was going to make for her hubs and I was so confused but curious. I am going to have ask her to make it for a mom's night in at some point, lol, no way I would do it correct by myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment