Thursday, September 10, 2015

Day 58

9/10/15

Day 58: Leg Day

Question of the day: Super Hearing or X-ray vision
Answer: Ugh, I keep over thinking this but I am gonna go with X-ray vision and leave it at that.

1) Warm Ups

2) 10 Minute Walk / Run around the track (I managed 2 laps with a kinda fast pace, I didn't wanna push it too hard with all that sun)

3) Go to the Bleachers

4) Lunge Pulses up the stairs 2x (I got these, they feel nice on my thighs, I was able to do them without feeling worn out or tired)

5) Partner Up

6) Inner Thigh workout with Resistance bands while your partner runs / walks up and down the stairs (30 pulls on each leg and I was really feeling it but in a good way. I think I am going to have legs of steel here again soon, lol, the walking up and down the bleachers was a bit of a bleh at this point, why did I decide to wear all black?)

7) Lunge Pulses 1x (I took it kinda slower because the sun was really starting to hit me by this point)

8) Chair Dips (My stomach was upset and my hands hated that stupid metal bench, I had the imprints to prove it, but I sucked it up and got most of these done)

9) Head to the grass area by the benches (I took this time to just walk slow and sip at my water to help cool down)

10) Pyramid Push ups, starting from 6 (My arms were popping and creaking so much, it was crazy. I did the warm ups and everything but I guess that wasn't good enough)

11) Get out yoga mats, partner up

12) Leg Throw Downs (I had to skip out on these but I did help Coral by throwing her legs everywhere, lol, I will either do these tonight or tomorrow)

13) Pass the bottle, russian twist variation (I did these pretty well, no arm popping and I managed to not spill water on me like a certain pair of partners, lol)

14) Stretch it out

15) Cool down and get ready for the play date

Overall, things were good today, that last lunge pulse got my stomach upset between the sun and all that motion but I just took it all slow and was able to settle down during the play date.

The bubbles were really fun and I am super bummed that I broke my bubble machine today. Ugh, I dropped it in the parking lot while I was getting ready for class and bam, it cracked something and the bubble machine was no more!


No comments:

Post a Comment