Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Day 55

9/3/15
Day 55: Ab day workout
Today was off to a much smoother start. Coral let us know that it was a hard core ab day and I was so excited!! I absolutely hate my stomach and I felt pumped at being able to focus on that area today!
1) warm ups (My thighs were really feeling the warm ups today, those leg circles really worked the joints, but in a good way)
2) Ab rotations:
- regular crunches (I am so not used to crunches so this was a nice change of pace for me.
- side to side crunches (I started feeling my poor unused tummy muscles with these and it was a good feeling)
- butterfly kicks (My legs and tummy were getting a good workout with this one, I always feel like I am swimming, lol)
- double leg lifts (These were killer for me! I had a death grip on my matt but I got them done the 2nd and 3rd rotations. I missed them on the first round, lol)
- ankle touches (I love the fact that I can still touch my ankles while doing these, I was a bit worried that my pooch wouldn't let me bend but I figured it out)
- bicycles (I rocked the bike today! I could feel it working, a good and slow burn)
- plank (Dude, these freaking sucked for me today! I have no idea what was going on but I couldn't hold a plank to save my life! Luckily, I was able to hold one for about 30 seconds on the 3rd round)
3) Head to the bridge for toe taps (Holy moly, our group was so big today, the bridge was shaking so bad! We didn't break it though!)
4) Head to the softball field
5) Another ab rotation
6) Circle the strollers
7) 5 Little Monkey's (I actually did a low impact burpee thingie instead of just holding a plank and I felt so proud of myself for actually trying it)
8) Hokey Pokey (Coral asked us if we knew what was coming up when she said we had one more song with the strollers and I guessed correct! If anyone does not believe that this is not that much of a workout, shut your face and try it, lol, it is a great workout!)
9) Back to the bridge and start follow the leader to our grassy area (I stayed caught up with our huge line of strollers, for the most part, Meagan had to leave and I had her stuff in my stroller so we pulled off to the side so we could deal with that but I was able to quickly catch up)
10) Pilates Ab work rotations (different from the other ab workout we were doing but still felt it in my tummy!)
11) stretch it all out
12) Pack it up and roll out
Today was a very successful ab day and I am really debating on starting an at home ab thing so I can get rid of my baby fat on my tummy quicker. I am so tired of all the extra weight on my stomach, as if having giant boobs wasn't enough.
One day at a time though and it will go away! Not looking for a six pack or to be ripped, I just want less bulky fat swinging around, lol, how is that for a visual? Anyways, today was awesome and I am looking forward to Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment