Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Day 67

Day 67: College Run

Question: Would you rather be a dragon or ride a dragon?

Answer: It depends on the dragon. But to keep it simple, I will say own one. I can decide on what kind later, lol

1) Warm Up

2) Walk to the pea pod fence

3) Attach bands arms length apart

4) Fly outs

5) Arm extensions

6) Squat Rows

7) High Knees

8) Pack up the bands

9) Head to the College Trail

10) Red light, green light to the college

11) Bleacher run

12) Meet up on the grass, get out mats

13) Cat Cow yoga

14) Balance with one arm and one leg in the arm, rotate them

15) If you are happy and you know it: 2x
- Pat your knees
- side to side
- ride a bike
- reach up high

16) Stretch it out

17) Head back to the park

18) Go home

My abs are hurting today. I have no idea if it is because we have been working them more or I have some kinda awful tummy pain causing issue. I am really hope it is because of sore muscles!

That walk to the college took me forever, for some reason I missed the part that we were actually walking up and doing stuff AT the college track so I took a mixture of fast and slow pace and I even stopped for a minute to let Lilly talk with the goats that were in their pen!

We finally caught up and I saw everyone running on the bleachers and they were almost finished. I heard Coral tell everyone that we were going to head over to the grass so I just waited and caught my breath.

I missed a little of the starting cat cows since I had let Lilly out and she was so excited about my yoga mat, she cuddled up with me and I didn't want to move her, lol

I was finally able to pick back up with the If you are happy section and I like doing those leg lift reverse crunch things. If my sore abs are telling me anything, I am getting some results! Hopefully!

I kinda took it slow on the way back but I still had to speed walk a bit since I had an appointment at 10 am to get my car fixed. Phht to that. Still waiting on my car and it has been over 6 hours. Hopefully I can have my car back tonight or I won't be making it to Trail Day tomorrow and my Son will have to miss school.

Little business talk here: My Tupperware Party is still going on! Orders need to officially be in by 9/30 with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment