Friday, September 18, 2015

Day 61

9/17/15
Day 61: Leg day
1) Warm up with a 10 minute walk / run around the track
2) Head to the bleachers
3) 5 minute run / walk on the bleachers (I did a mix of fast and slow walking today)
4) 1 minute of: 
- Chair dips
- Step ups
- Toe taps
5) Calf stretches (My calves felt all wonky during these but the stretching seemed to help that)
6) 2 minutes of 30 seconds run / walk on bleachers
7) 30 seconds of:
- Chair dips
- Step ups
- Toe taps
8) Calf pulses
9) 2 rounds of Pulsing Lunges
10) Head to a grassy area
11) Partner up for a dice game, 3x:
- Jumping jacks
- Reverse lunges
- Push ups
- Mountain Climbers
(This is the one time I wanted to roll low, since what you rolled is how many you did. My partner and I were lucky enough to roll a bunch of 6's, lol)
12) Head to a cool down grass area
13) Cool down, stretch it all out and play date begins
Today was actually good, the sun was hidden behind some clouds so I did not end up sick to my stomach and I was able to keep on trucking through all the activities.
The playdate was a lot of fun as well, I love how good the kids get along together and just being able to sit and talk with other mom's.


No comments:

Post a Comment