Monday, September 28, 2015

Day 66

9/28/15
Day 66: Manic Monday

I didn't sleep very well last night, I have been kinda stressed and feeling a bit down so I was so tempted to sleep in and not go to class but I pushed through and was so glad that I did. For that one hour, my troubles were worked away!

Question: Did you see the eclipse and what is your favorite phase of the moon?
Answer: Yes, I did see it and I said Full was my favorite

1) Warm Up
2) Walk to the bench by our warm up area
3) Pyramid of push ups and step ups - 9 total
4) Walk to the side walk, quick feet
5) Red light, Green light to the baseball field
6) 5 Little Monkeys
7) Get out our bands, attach high
8) Curtsy squats 2x
9) Overhead press 2x
10) Run across the grass
11) Skater hops
12) Push ups
13) Run back
14) Curtsy Squats 2x
15) Overhead press 2x
16) Run across the field
17) Squat kicks
18) Run back
19) Attach the bands low
20) Leg work with the bands, you can use stroller for support
21) Move to a more sunny / warmer part of the grass
22) Get out yoga mats
23) Set of leg flutters and reverse leg crunches 2 x - 10 first then 6 each
24) Stretching and cool down
25) Go home

Wow, writing it all out shows that we did a lot more than it felt like in just that one hour! We did a great workout today! I am so excited to get the mountain Mama shirt that Coral had made for us! I already use the bags everywhere I go, now it is time for me to add another way to advertise!


No comments:

Post a Comment