Thursday, September 24, 2015

Day 65

9/24/15

Day 65: Dame Shirley

Question of the day: What are 3 things in nature that you enjoy?

Answer: Shells, moss covered rocks, volcanoes. I went ahead and made a picture for today to go along with my answer.

1) Warm Up

2) Bench rotations of:
- 10 push ups
- 10 side step ups on each leg
- 10 chair dips

3) Go to the curb

4) Hop from gutter to sidewalk: 2x

5) Calf stretches

6) March wide in place, while singing about Dinah: 2x

7) Calf stretches

8) Walk to the court house side walk

9) Grape vine on one side, jog on one side, side shuffle on one side, jog on one side. 4 sides in total.

10) Meet up on the grass, get out bands

11) Fly outs

12) Wheels on the bus

13) Pack up bands

14) Do another rotation around the court house

15) Meet up at the grass on Dame Shirley

16) Get out our mats for ab stuff

17) 4 minute ab routine

18) Stretch it all out, go home

Today was really interesting and I am glad that our group of sexy mama's did not cause a car accident, lol, I can for sure say that I am not used to working out with that many people around and it felt weird but I brushed it off and focused on myself and our group.

That first set of working out killed my shins, I am really feeling them now but I am so happy that I was able to do everything at all of the benches. I did cut the side step ups from 10 to 5 but I thought that was okay because the benches were freaking high up. I did find out that 2 people ate grass while doing those so I was happy I played it safe.

The rotation of things around the court house was pretty killer for me. I never knew how long those sidewalks were until I had to exercise on them! I did it and managed to keep up for the most part though.

The curb exercises were pretty fun and I thought I was doing something wrong with the wide marching steps since my legs felt fine and then we sang like 5 minutes of Dinah and I had my answer, lol!!

I felt bad for not really wanting to do the original throw downs that Coral wanted us to do but my legs and lower back were not feeling it. I am really happy we all agreed to do the ab workout instead. I really like how fast paced it goes and I feel like I am getting a great tummy experience.

Overall, I am glad we got to try out a new location today, even with all the exposure and I would be willing to workout with the group in that area again.


No comments:

Post a Comment