Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Day 63

9/22/15
Day 63: Indoor workout

1) Warm up

2) Use the bars on the wall to do leg lifts


3) Grape vines across the room, 2x

4) Squat shuffle across the room, 2x

5) Calf pulses

6) Leg lifts again

7) Get out yoga mats and resistance bands

8) Wheels on the bus with the bands

9) Pyramid starting at 8
- jumping jacks
- push ups
- squat kicks
- mountain climbers

10) Use the yoga mats for a pilates ab routine

11) Stretch out

12) get ready for the free mom and kid dance class

Today was very different then our usual class. Being indoors felt odd but it was a nice switch up. The only thing I had a bleh about was it being too hot. I was sweating a ton and my stomach was feeling a bit iffy. Brought me back to the question of the day being hot or cold and I have to say I prefer cold for sure. I really don't do heat well.

I do have to admit that I did enjoy the lack of gopher holes and my back had a chance to become stretched out on an actual hard flat surface.

Would I enjoy working out in that space again? Sure but I would really love more air flow or an a/c going.



No comments:

Post a Comment