Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Day 64

9/23/15

Day 64: College Leg Day

Question of the day, relay style: What is your middle name
Answer: Lee

I found out the our group has a lot of shared middle names, lol, another reason to be such good workout friends?

1) Walk to the pea pod fence

2) Arm extensions with resistance bands

3) Lunge then extend arms with bands

4) Slow High Knees

5) Another set of Arm extensions

6) Head to the college trail

7) Run / Jog / Walk to the college track

8) Walk a lap around the track then meet on the grass

9) Get out yoga mats

10) Stretching and cool down

11) Walk back to the park and roll out

Today was fun, even with all the walking and running. My calves were totally feeling it on the walk to the college! Thank you, Janet, for the compliment on me looking good, I know I made such a bleh over people commenting on my weight loss journey earlier but it has been a while since I have heard a comment about that topic so I was totally okay with it this morning.

I didn't want to jinx myself or give myself false hope but I have been noticing some changing with my tummy, like it is shrinking down and I am getting thinner in that region. I will keep track of this with pictures and I might even measure myself!

I think that we got some good arm and leg workouts today and I wasn't as slow as I thought that I was going to be! Coral made sure to point out the time once we met up at the track, lol

My arms were feeling fine while we were doing all of the arm stretches and what have you but once we stopped, they were like noodles! I was glad when I had our walking to give them time to rest up.

I started off with a brisk walk then upgraded to a jog early on but then I just cooled it down again when my calves started to feel the burn. I power walked it to the track then took a slow walk along the track.

The grass felt really nice and fluffy today, whatever junk the college is using to keep the grass pretty and green is working, lol! I did have to take a small break in the middle of one of our stretching exercises and feed Lilly since that tooth she is growing is giving her some issues but it is breaking through the gums so it should be over soon, hopefully!

Overall, today was good and I think I am going to be so sore in my legs tonight since I still have to coach my team at soccer practice tonight, lol


No comments:

Post a Comment