Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Day 59

9/15/15

Day: 59

1) Warm Ups (was a little bit longer because everyone got there a bit early and the breeze was cold today)

2) Follow the leader to the baseball field (It always seems like the gap between the person in front of me seems to grow before it is even my turn, lol, I usually run just to keep up and then more to run to the front)

3) Use bands for Wheels on the bus (My arms were feeling off today when it came to this song today. I made it through but I think I took too many days off)

4) Power walk with wide strides to the bench on the path (I liked just feeling the stretch in my legs when I power walk, I made sure to keep my strides big like Coral instructed)

5) Work together to move a tree in our way (At some point a tree fell down and it was right in our workout spot so we all worked together to move that sucker out of the way. Good thing it was just a small tree!)

6) Rotations of:

- Chair dips (my hands weren't too happy but I managed to do 20, lol)
- Push ups (I didn't bother counting, I did a good amount without stopping though)
- Arm curls (I felt the burn on these. I didn't even take that long of a break but my body was acting like I took a month off, lol)

7) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (We sang the song while doing quick feet and added some jumping jacks at certain points of the song)

8) Power Walk back to the baseball field (I was much slower on the way back. Felt really out of shape today but I am sure it will be better tomorrow)

9) Attach bands finger tip height

10) 10 curtsy squats x2 (My legs appreciate the stretch and Lilly was so stinking cute, she wanted to do these with me!)

11) 10 over head extensions x2 (These were alright, I just took it at a medium pace so I could get my arms to stop feeling so weak.)

12) Relay: (multiple rounds squished into one list)
- Run to a flat cone (I chose to run in place since I was already feeling like a sloth at running today.)

-Jumping Jacks or low impact jacks (I might be really wrong on these but I know that we did something besides mc's and pu's, lol)

- mountain climbers, normal or standing (I did these normal today and my shirt decided to just hang down low so my boobs were free to feel the breeze, lol! Good thing I wore a good bra today or that would have just sucked)

- push ups (I started out normal then I ended up doing the rest on my knees. I am cool with doing a combo of both, I just wanted them all done)

13) Attach bands chest height

14) Tip Toe Squats (Good thing that challenge is all finished because now I can do the squats in class. These proceeded nicely but I felt like I should have gotten lower)

15) Archer pose 10 on each leg (Feels great on my legs but it does need a bit of balance as you switch between legs)

16) Duck, Duck Goose (We all circled and squatted as we waited to be chosen to run then once we were chosen, we did quick feet. Pretty fun, I think that was the fastest I have run in a long time but dang, Michelle is too freaking fast and tagged me anyways, lol)

17) Get out Yoga Mats

18) Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes Ab Work (Lilly wanted to play with me a little so I missed a round of these but I did a bit of leg stuff to get my tummy work in)

19) Bicycles (I was able to get at least 30 out of 45 seconds in before Lilly wanted to sit on me again)

20) Stretch it all out, pack up and go home (I did some stretching then took a moment to show Lilly the fast moving clouds in the sky and she was so excited about it.)

I was so happy the weather worked with us and we were able to hold class outside in the park. I am cool with having a class indoors but I think I am addicted to just being out in the fresh air.


No comments:

Post a Comment