Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Day 46

8/18/15

Day 46: Work Out / Day 15: Squat Challenge (Rest Day)

This morning started out great then spiraled down real fast. I had a whole big negative post written out then deleted it because no one wants to be reading that :(

We will just sum it up with I had a bad day today and I am waiting for it to get better. I am going to try to keep my post as positive as possible today.

1) Warm ups 

2) Head toward the pea pod fence

3) Attach bands chest height 

4) Do a new move: Lunge forward, pulling your arms back, legs together and arms forward.

5) High Knees for 20 Seconds

6) Lunge to our starting point on the college track

7) Run / Walk for 8 minutes

8) Head back to the park 

9) 3 station rotations 2x: 1) Jumping Jacks, 2) Jumping Jacks with arms straight up, 3) Low impact Jacks, 4) Plank Jacks, 5) Skater hop and 6) ?

10) Head to the bench closest to us for a Pyramid Set of Step ups: Side, front / box jump, other side

11) Head to our cool down yoga area

12) One round of Apple Tree but instead of Squatting we did reverse lunges

13) Toss in some yoga moves

14) Cool down, pack up and go home

So I just posted the workouts and just left out my thoughts. Too many negative things going on in my head right now. I think that tomorrow will be a much better day.

Just to clarify, the class was fun today and we did switch it up with some new fun moves but my mind was just not with it today. I had to miss a couple of these activities due to my Son being a jerk and I just couldn't focus on anything after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment