Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Day 50

8/25/15

Day 50: Work Out / Day 23: Squat Challenge (160) 8 reps x4

Happy 50th day of working out to me!! I can't believe it has already been 50 days!
Today started off with an adventure. My husband forgot a few things at home so I made a quick stop to his work before heading off to class.
In class, Coral made sure to focus mainly on Cardio because tomorrow is TRIAL DAY!!! And she made sure to specify, she was not taking it easy on us, she was just trying to avoid what we will be doing tomorrow.
And to honor the question of the day, I found a great meme that went with my loss of eye sight answer
1) Warm up
2) Head to the bridge (I made sure to wait at the start of the bridge for people because I didn't want to miss out on an activity, lol)
3) Toe Taps - Three 20 second rounds (I was so in the zone for these, I thought that we had only done 2 when we had done all 3)
4) Follow the leader to the softball field (I stayed caught up today! Not too out of breath)
5) Base rotations 2x: (For this rotation, I made sure to actually push myself a little bit. I really want to step it up and stop coasting though on certain activities. I am not pushing so hard I am DYING but I am going so I actually feel like I worked out. I tried to only take a break if I actually needed it, not just because everyone else is doing it and it worked out great!)
-Skip, walk, skip, walk (I kinda skipped but it was hurting my legs to skip so I just did a lifted leg walk)
-Walk, Sprint, Walk, Sprint (This one I could do and I made sure to hold my boobs so I wasn't getting them all over the place, rofl)
-Run, Side Shuffle, Run, Side Shuffle (My feet have no idea what they are doing when I try to shuffle sideways but it's okay, I got them done and didn't trip over my own feet)
-Lunge, Grape vines, Lunge, Grape Vines (For some reason the grape vines are easiest to do for my feet. The lunges made my freaking legs feel like noodles but I pushed past it and took as little breaks as possible)
6) Quick pace walk to the bridge, to the grassy area by the trail (Once again, I made sure to stay with the group to make sure I didn't miss anything and I made sure to regulate my breathing from the last exercise)
7) Circle the strollers with babies facing outwards
8) 5 Little Monkey's (Dang, I was not looking forward to all those stinking monkey's but I did all five, skipping out on a few planks though)
9) Head over to our Cool down area and get out yoga mats
10) Coal led us through some stretching out yoga moves (There was a lot of bending and flexing and cool stuff like that. I could break it all down but meh, we get the point, lol)
11) Janet led us through some cool down stretching moves (I love these! I really need to start my morning off by doing a set of these everyday since my legs always need the most stretching. I just have to talk myself into getting but before 8 am so I have time to do them before class, lol, she also tossed in a great chest stretching / opening move that everyone should be doing!)
12) Pack up and roll out
I felt so relaxed at the end of class thanks to all the cool down and stretching, I just wanted to take a nice nap. Instead I came home, went to the store for food, did a bunch of dishes, made food and then FINALLY ate. Horrible today and now my legs are all irritated at me again but I have no plans tonight so I can just relax until I do my Squats.
Squat Challenge 
8 reps x 4 = 160

Narrow Squat 
Narrow Squat with Back Kick
Basic Squat
Basic Squat with Side Leg Lift 
Sumo Squat

I did these squats all in a row with maybe a couple minutes between each set. I ment to just do one set and stagger it all out between a couple hours but I got going and just did them all. I am feeling actually okay. I am a little wobbly but I think I was feeling worse after doing the lunges. I think these things are actually working on building up my body strength! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment